Admin & Finance
The administrative unit is responsible for the general running of the Ministry. It
is mandated to pride administrative and logistical assistance to all
directorates/departments/units in the Ministry.
The functions of the Administrative Unit
Administrative unit of MOTIE performs but not limited to the following
functions: The unit:
- Plays a role of an adviser and assister to Management and other Directorates/departments in the Ministry.
- Is the HR Centre for the Ministry. It also responsible for manpower issues for the Ministry.
- Provides logical assistance to the entire Ministry. In doing this, it make sure it provide mobility, offices for and equipment needed by all staff.
- Is responsible for supervising the work done by the staff of the Ministry.
- Makes sure that all equipment’s and machines are maintained. If there are any damaged equipment’s, it is the unit’s responsibility to replace them and makes them functional.
- Is responsible for the approval of the office requisition.
- Serves as custodian of records, and provides security as well as keeps offices and entire environment clean.